Founder and CEO
Under Edward's guidance and with a highly qualified team of investment specialists and property managers, Realtyland has been thriving in the competitive Southern California real estate market for nearly 30 years. Realtyland currently manages a portfolio of over 60 properties.
Edward holds the professional designation of Certified Property Manager (CPM®) from the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®) and is recognized for his quality of service and returns on investments for his clients.
Certification and Education:
• Bachelor of Science, UCLA, 1984
• Certificate in Real Estate with Specialization in Finance
• Professional Designation in Investment Real Estate
• Real Estate Broker’s License
• Certified Property Manager (CPM®)
• The Kim Family Charitable Foundation